2µ DNA Protein Expression Screening Codon Optimization Cellular Molecular Biology
Detailed Product Description
||E. Coli, Pichia Pastoris, Mammalian Cells
|Subcloning To Expression Vector:
||Protein Expression Screening
||Optimization Of DNA Sequences
Codon Optimization Cellular Molecular Biology,
2µ DNA Cellular Molecular Biology
CodCodon optimization is a method referring to the use of preferred codons for a particular organism. The purpose is to avoid the rare codons with low utilization rate in the organism, to adjust the GC content, to simplify mRNA’s secondary structure after gene transcription, and to remove the motif which is not conducive to efficient expression and add the helpful ones. The commercialization of gene synthesis over traditional PCR cloning has greatly promoted the application scope and influence of codon optimization.
- Express a novel protein target
- Increase production level of a poorly expressed protein
- Improve antibody production for downstream process development
- Enhance protein expression level to reduce production cost
- Available for any hosts for improving protein expression level: Different organisms have their own preferred codons. For example the preferred termination codons of yeast and mammalian cells are UAA and UGA respectively. Depending on the specific host clients are interested in, codon optimization will be performed for best expression yield in that organism.
- Excellent results for the most challenging sequences: Codon optimization is capable of optimizing the most complex sequences such as hairpin sequences, highly repeated sequences and extremely long sequences for successful custom synthesis.
- Intellectual property (IP) protection: All of your IP related rights are fully protected by Synbio Technologies. The DNA sequence and its related information are kept strictly confidential during the entire process. All materials and intermediate products including synthesized oligos, genes, plasmids and cells will be destroyed within one month after delivery.
- • Target sequence (or accession number) to be optimized for
- • Expression system to be optimized for: E. coli, Pichia pastoris, mammalian cells (CHO/HEK293), insect cells (sf9), green algae
- • Desired number of constructs/sequences to be evaluated
- 1. Construct optimization: Sequence Optimization; Gene Synthesis
- 2. Subcloning to expression vector(s)
- 3. Experimental verification: Protein expression screening; SDS PAGE analysis; Test affinity purification when applicable
- • Full report including optimization of DNA sequences, protein expression screening analysis and our recommended constructs
- • >2µg DNA of expression optimized construct with sequence file
- • Professional consultation on data analysis
- • (Optional) Downstream protein expression/purification, scale up production, stable cell line development services are also available upon request